Coming Soon to a Planet Near You

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Iran's Threats

I'm really getting sick and tired of the US being threatened. It's not only Iran but it drove me crazy when North Korea would "saber rattle" during the Bush Administration. I don't care who's in Office but just once I would love to see a President get on tv and reply to a threat like the one Iran issued today. I would be won over if a President ever responded with something like this, "I want to be absolutely clear about these threats to our existence. Everything is on the table and you know what I mean. You will be completely destroyed if you attack the United States of America. I have complete discretion as to what form a retaliatory strike would look like. Make no mistake, you are very close to inviting the destruction that we are capable of invoking." I want the US to issue a response similar to that. Or, how about this for a response? "Do you know how close we are to allowing Israel to wipe you off the planet? You know they want to and better yet, are capable of it". That's something I could see myself saying as President. Maybe it's a good thing for everyone that I'm not! :-)

We are so close to being called Home. I'm longing for Heaven! It has turned into a home sickness of sorts. Nothing is getting better. In fact, it's getting worse with each passing day. Look up Christians for our redemption draweth nigh.

Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment