Coming Soon to a Planet Near You

Monday, September 13, 2010

Strange Day

Sorry, no pictures today as there's no way to really describe my mood. Afterall, pictures are meant to enhance the post. Have you ever felt like you have so much to say but don't feel like you can organize your thoughts well enough for others to understand where you're coming from or afraid that if you just start writing that you'll look like a blathering idiot? Well, that's how I feel now!

I feel like something should be said about the Koran burnings, the Imam's threats, his unwillingness to move the Mosque, the storms on the horizon, our economy, our spiritual condition as whole. See, I've got a ton of stuff on my mind.

My plan is to take things one at a time because I want this to be meaningful. I want this blog to glorify God.

I plan is to post at least two times a week and maybe even more depending on what's going on.

Stay tuned, these are exciting times and I will be reporting...

Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment