Coming Soon to a Planet Near You

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Been Away for a Bit

There are good and bad points about having a blog. The good is that it can be a great place to vent. The bad is that if you happen to get anyone who reads your blog and if you don't keeep it up (me) then you've let those readers down. Well, I'm gonna try to post at least once a week and see how things go. If there is alot going on then rest assured I will have something to say as I am a pretty opinionated person and it's just my way.

I do want to reaffirm that I will be posting and using a whole lot of Biblical perspective behind my posts. God is in everything so why not talk about Him particularly since this will be a cureent events type blog.

See, already have 1 blog for the day.

Be posting again in a minute.

kev

No comments:

Post a Comment